The Hague International Centre facilitates international business and organisations by offering a soft landing for international staff relocating to The Hague region. We help your employees settle in by taking care of formalities with our expatcentre procedure and providing information about working and living in The Hague region. Our goal is to make your employee feel at home.
We work together with international business, organisations, service providers and the international community to make The Hague region more international-friendly. We stimulate English-language services and work to improve facilities for international talent. In close collaboration with The Hague Business Agency and Innovation Quarter we help new international companies, start-ups and NGOs set up in The Hague region. The Hague International Centre can help your business with the information and guidance you need to hire international talent. We work with business and organisations already based in The Hague region and those considering to establish their new office here.
The Hague International Centre can help you to:
- take care of formalities of your international staff, such as municipal registration, BSN and collecting residence permits.
- find the rights immigration procedures to hire international staff.
- guide you on other relevant municipal and government services.
- provide information about working and living in The Hague region.
- update you on new development in immigration procedures and the international community.
- introduce you to relevant government authorities, service providers and the international networks.