How do I get a residence permit?

If you want to work and live in the Netherlands for longer than 90 days, in most cases you will need to have a special visa to enter the country, called an authorisation for temporary stay (MVV). You can then apply to the Immigration and Naturalisation Service (IND) for a residence permit. Citizens of EU/EEA countries and Switzerland do not need a residence permit to live and work in the Netherlands. Read moreā€¦