Sponsored registration procedure The Hague region


If your stay in the Netherlands is sponsored by an international organisation, NGO, company, university or a school, The Hague International Centre can help you with your registration and residence permit. You need to make an appointment with The Hague International Centre in order to get registered with your municipality and/or to collect your residence permit. 

The registration procedure depends on your situation. Please select which situation applies to you.

If you are not sponsored, there are other ways for you to arrange your stay and registration. Click here for our section on registration procedures in case of a short stay.