Welcome to The Hague!
The Hague International Centre is your guide to live, work and study in The Hague region. We support international newcomers and employers to make you feel welcome in our region.
The Hague International Centre is part of the municipality of The Hague. All of our services are free of charge.
What do we do?
The Hague International Centre offers free advice and services to help you move and settle into The Hague region. We:
- help take care of government formalities with a one-stop-shop service for highly skilled migrants, diplomats, scientific researchers, graduates, start-ups and their family members:
- Register with the municipality (The Hague, Delft, Rijswijk, or Leidschendam-Voorburg)
- Arrange a citizen service number or BSN
- Collect residence and work documents via the IND
- offer free information and advice about living, working and studying
- Helpdesks to ask your questions
- Welcome guides
- Online support via website, social media, and newsletters
- Events: Welcome events, relocation webinars, thematic seminars, and the Feel at Home fair
Who do we work with?
The Hague International Centre works together with the municipalities of The Hague, Delft, Rijswijk, and Leidschendam-Voorburg, the Immigration and Naturalisation Service (IND), not-for-profit ACCESS, and LOKAAL Informatiepunt for European migrants. To attract new talent, we work together with the Netherlands Point of Entry (Welcome to NL), InnovationQuarter, and The Hague & Partners.
Where to find us?
The Hague International Centre
City Hall, Spui 70
2511 BT The Hague
T: +31 70 353 50 43
In the municipality of The Hague there are multiple helpdesks for newcomers:
- The Hague International Centre
- LOKAAL Informatiepunt and information officers for European Migrants
- SOZA for refugees
How to stay up to date?