Is your organisation looking for better ways to connect with internationals living in The Hague region? Join dozens of other internationally-minded organisations: become a partner. Our partnership programme has created a network of reliable service providers who offer high-quality services in English to internationals living in The Hague region.
Facts & figures
- Your organisation's name, logo and information are featured in the form of a digital partner card our Partners page.
- Your organisation will be represented on physical partner cards, which are distributed to internationals in The Hague International Centre.
- The Hague International staff (including the helpdesk) directly recommends your organisation to internationals.
- The opportunity to supply informative articles for The Hague International Centre’s monthly newsletter, website and social media channels (max. twice a year and/or by request).
- The opportunity to participate in The Hague International Centre CONNECT events to present information on relevant topics.
- Invitations to our networking events for official partners.
- The right to refer yourself as official partner of The Hague International Centre in marketing and communications. You will receive a toolkit with relevant information.
All participating partners must meet the following criteria.
- Offers its services in one of the following sectors: banking, business networks, childcare, employment, finance, healthcare, housing, international clubs and networks, language and education, legal, media, relocation, tax, or utilities.
- Offers its services or products in The Hague region.
- Offers relevant information in English and/or another relevant language for internationals (off- and online, customer service, complaints procedure, forms etc.).
- Can demonstrate a minimum of two years’ experience in the international market.
- Can provide a minimum of two references by international customers/companies.
- Agrees to the cooperation (terms of the contract) and to participate in a customer satisfaction survey.
- Meets the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Agrees to sharing, linking and promoting the related articles and logo of The Hague International Centre on its website, newsletter or social media.
There are three Partnership programme packages:
|Partnership company > 5 employees||€850 per year (excl. VAT)|
|Partnership company < 5 employees||€350 per year (excl. VAT)|
|Non-profit & media partner||Barter contract|
Interested in our partnership programme?
Is your organisation looking for better ways to connect with internationals living in The Hague region? Please contact Stephanie Kortleve by sending an email to: THICPartners@denhaag.nl
The Hague International Centre
City Hall (Atrium) Spui 70
2511 BT The Hague
T +31 70 353 50 43