Is your organisation looking for better ways to connect with internationals living in The Hague region? Our partnership programme connects internationals living in The Hague region to reliable service providers who offer them high-quality services in English. The programme allows The Hague International Centre to refer internationals to reliable international-minded service providers.
Facts & figures
60.000+ Internationals work and live in The Hague region
30.000+ Registered and welcomed internationals at The Hague International Centre (since 2010)
10.000+ Questions answered from internationals (though our helpdesk and by email or phone).
4.000+ International newcomers registered
- privileged persons
- knowledge migrants
- scientific researchers
- teachers and international graduates
350+ Employers use the services of The Hague International Centre
- internationally oriented companies
- international organisations
- universities and knowledge institutes
- international schools
- Your name, logo and link to your website on our partner overview page.
- Our staff (including the helpdesk) directly refers internationals to partner organisations like you.
- Exclusive right for a printed card with your company information handed out in The Hague International Centre.
- Opportunity to post informative articles in The Hague International Centre’s newsletter, website and social media channels (max. twice a year and/or by request).
- Opportunity to participate in The Hague International Centre CONNECT events to present information on relevant topics.
- Invitation to our networking events for official partners.
- Right to refer yourself as official partners of The Hague International Centre in marketing and communications. You will receive a toolkit with relevant information.
The participating partner must meet the following criteria:
- The organisation offers its services in one of the following sectors: banking, childcare, healthcare, law, tax and insurance, international clubs and networks, culture, language and education, media, employment, relocation, housing and utilities.
- The organisation offers its services or products in The Hague region.
- The organisation offers relevant information in English and/or another relevant language for internationals (off and online, customer service, complaints procedure, forms etc.).
- The organisation can demonstrate a minimum of two years’ experience in the international market.
- The organisation has a minimum of two references by international customers/companies.
- The organisation agrees with the cooperation (conditions) and customer satisfaction survey.
- The organisation meets the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The organisation agrees to sharing, linking and promoting the related articles and logo of The Hague International Centre on its website, newsletter or social media.
There are three Partnership programme packages:
- Partnership big company > 5 employees €850 per year (excl. VAT)
- Partnership small company < 5 employees €350 per year (excl. VAT)
- Non-profit & media partner free in the form of a barter contract
Interested in our partnership programme?
Is your organisation looking for better ways to connect with internationals living in The Hague region? Please contact Maureen Overdevest by sending an email to: email@example.com
The Hague International Centre
City Hall (Atrium) Spui 70
2511 BT The Hague
T +31 70 353 50 43