Welcome to The Hague
Week 3: Settling-in
- Settling-in: Making The Hague your home
- Discover The Hague's culture, events, and museums
- How to build your network
- City tour and networking
Get practical tips for navigating daily life in the Netherlands, discover the diverse attractions and activities in The Hague region, and find out how to make The Hague your home.
This is a hybrid event at The Hague Humanity Hub. you can choose to join either:
- the live presentation on 14 Oct (17:00 - 18:00) with city tour on 14 Oct (17:00 - 19:30) or
- the online presentation on 14 Oct (17:00 - 18:00) with city tour on 15 Oct (11:00 - 12:30).
Participation is free! Scroll down to register ⤵
14 October | 17:00 – 19:30
15 October | 11:00 – 12:30
- You will be required to provide a COVID certificate to gain entry to the venue.
- The venue can only accommodate a maximum of 40 participants. Kindly inform us if you are not able to attend in order to make space for others to take your place. Thank you for your understanding.
- The programme may change depending on prevailing coronavirus measures at the time of the event.
This hybrid event is part of the CONNECT Welcome Month. We have many more events lined up under this series. Visit our events page for the programme.