Make an appointment for registration as a student
Eligibility for student registration
- Students enrolled in a higher education institute, such as a university, or university of applied sciences.
- Students who will be living in The Hague.
- Students who will be living in the Netherlands for 4 months or longer.
If you are living in another municipality you need to register there. Find out more about how to do this for the following municipailities:
- Rijswijk (website only available in Dutch)
- Leidschendam-Voorburg (website only available in Dutch)
- Valid identification (passport or, if you are an EU citizen, your national identity card)
- Hard copy (printed) proof of occupancy: rental/tenancy agreement, home purchase deed or a signed statement by the main occupant of the house. Please use the statement on the website. Please bring a hard copy of the ID of the main occupant of the house and a hard copy of the rental/tenancy agreement or purchase deed of the house
- Residence permit or letter of approval from the IND (if applicable)
If you have any questions about your registration, please contact us at email@example.com
|Please proceed if you fulfil the above criteria >>||Make an appointment for registration as a student|
You will be redirected to the website of the municipality of The Hague. Here you can make your appointment.