Make an appointment for registration as a student
Eligibility for student registration
- Students enrolled in a higher education institute, such as a university, or university of applied sciences.
- Students who will be living in The Hague.
- Students who will be living in the Netherlands for 4 months or longer.
Students who are 16 years or older. Or you have an authorization of a legal guardian in the Netherlands.
If you are living in another municipality you need to register there. Find out more about how to do this for the following municipailities:
- Rijswijk (website only available in Dutch)
- Leidschendam-Voorburg (website only available in Dutch)
- Valid identification (passport or, if you are an EU citizen, your national identity card)
- Hard copy (printed) proof of occupancy: rental/tenancy agreement, home purchase deed or a signed statement by the main occupant of the house. Please use the statement on the website. Please bring a hard copy of the ID of the main occupant of the house and a hard copy of the rental/tenancy agreement or purchase deed of the house
- Residence permit or letter of approval from the IND (if applicable)
City Hall, Spui 70, 2511 BT The Hague.
First floor in City Hall right above the general Reception. You can follow the student banners in City Hall.
Join the city-wide introduction programme for new international students with boat and bike tours, sport days, parties and introduction events organised by the student associations in The Hague.
If you have any questions about your registration, please contact us at email@example.com
|Please proceed if you fulfil the above criteria >>||Make an appointment for registration as a student|
In order to make an appointment, your personal data will be processed and recorded in the registration system of The Hague International Centre, part of the Municipality of The Hague. Your data will not be transferred to third parties. The Municipality of The Hague processes and protects your personal data as described in the Data Protection Declaration.