Be a voice for change: become an ambassador of The Hague International Centre
Are you an international living, working or studying in The Hague region? Would you like to be an ambassador for the local international community and help improve local services? Join our ambassador programme!
Ambassadors of The Hague International Centre will:
- Be consulted on our ideas for services for international people
- Get involved in making sure that every international in the region is well supported
- Help to inspire and activate the international community
- Get plenty of opportunities to network with policy makers, other internationals, and much more!
What we ask of you:
The position is on a voluntary basis:
- A minimum commitment of 1 year, with a maximum term of 3 years
- Availability to meet 6 times a year as part of a focus group (the first meet-up will take place on 10 February)
- Becoming part of our advisory team and being available (if you’d like) at our events, and being interviewed for our website
What’s in it for me?
- Being able to affect real change for (new) internationals in our region
- Contributing to making services for international people better
- Having a platform and representation in the region
- A stimulating environment where people are free to give their ideas
- Invitations to our events, a look behind the scenes of the International Centre, plenty of networking opportunities, and much more!
Apply before 16 January by filling out the form below. We’d like to know:
- Who you are
- Why you’d like to get involved
- How you came to live in The Hague
- Any initial ideas or topics that you’d like to raise with us
Based on the applications and selection made, we will get back to you in the week of 24 January.