Collection of residence permit
Employees and their family members may collect their residence permits at The Hague International Centre if they meet the following requirements:
- The employee or family member has a residency status as Highly Skilled Migrant, Intra Corporate Transferee, Scientific Researcher, EU Blue Card, Start-up Visa, Self-Employed, Orientation Year or accompanying Family Member.
- The employee or family member has requested the residence permit to be sent to The Hague International Centre or Expatcentre Den Haag on the IND (Immigration and Naturalisation Service) application form.
- The employee or family member has received a confirmation letter from the IND that the residence permit is ready for pick up at The Hague International Centre.
Please note you can only provide biometrics during a combined appointment for municipal registration and IND services.
Required documents for the registration appointment (for each individual)
- Valid identification (passport or other travel document)
- Your (expired) residence permit. Or the official report of loss or theft from the police (if your residence permit was lost or stolen).
|Please proceed if you fulfil the above criteria >>||Make an appointment|