Make an appointment for registration
The Hague International Centre provides an one-stop-service for international newcomers in The Hague region. With one appointment you can take care of your municipal registration, receive a citizen service number (BSN) and collect your residence permit from the IND.
Before making an appointment, please read the following information.
Employees and their family members are eligible for an appointment at The Hague International Centre if they meet the following two requirements:
- The employee works for an international organisation, embassy, non-governmental organisation, university, school, knowledge institute or company which is a recognised sponsor of the IND (Immigration Service, see Public Register of Recognised Sponsors) or assisted by The Hague Business Agency or InnovationQuarter.
- The employee will be living – or work for a company located in – the municipality of The Hague, Delft, Rijswijk or Leidschendam-Voorburg.
If an employee has not found a permanent house address upon arrival, The Hague International Centre offers the possibility to companies and organisations to temporary register on a company address within The Hague, Delft, Rijswijk or Leidschendam-Voorburg. Please contact The Hague International Centre, your employer or relocator to find out whether you can make use of this service.
Required documents for the registration appointment (for each individual)
- Valid identification (passport or EU identity card)
- Proof of occupancy: rental/tenancy agreement, home purchase deed or a signed statement by the main occupant of the house. Please use the following statement. Please bring a copy of the ID of the main occupant of the house and a copy of the signed rental/tenancy agreement or purchase deed of the house.
- Legalised birth, marriage and/ or divorce certificate (if available). Read more about legalisation and apostille here.
- Residence permit or letter of approval from the IND (if applicable)
- Privileged or MFA card (if applicable)
In order to make an appointment, your personal data will be processed and recorded in the registration system of The Hague International Centre, part of the Municipality of The Hague. Your data will not be transferred to third parties. The Municipality of The Hague processes and protects your personal data as described in the Data Protection Declaration.