Plan your visit
It is no longer mandatory to keep a 1.5-meter distance in the Centre, and it is no longer mandatory to wear a face mask in City Hall.
However, we still ask that if you have a positive Coronavirus test, or if you are showing any symptoms, to please stay at home. Please contact our staff to re-schedule your appointment.
The Dutch government still recommends keeping up social distance, coughing and sneezing into your elbow, washing your hands regularly; and wearing a face mask in crowded places.
Please visit government.nl for the latest Coronavirus measures in the Netherlands.
- For municipal registration, collecting your residence document, or registering your certificates, please make an appointment via our website.
- ACCESS volunteers are available to answer questions from visitors at the Centre. You can also send your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips for getting an earlier appointment for municipal registrations:
- Appointment slots are available 3 months in advance. Please book appointments in advance if you are a newcomer. You can change or rebook appointments with the confirmation email that is automatically sent to the contact person.
- If you cannot come to the appointment, please cancel, or rebook so someone else can take your slot.
- Sometimes it may be quicker to book separate appointments for family members. You can book an appointment for the employee first and later for the accompanying family members. The employee can already be incorporated on the payroll. We have more appointment slots available for individuals than families due to ongoing coronavirus measures.
- Internationals in The Hague who need to submit certificates can schedule an appointment via our website.
- Requests for deregistration or reporting a move in the Municipality of The Hague, please email: email@example.com. Many services can be arranged online via the English website of the Municipality of The Hague using your DigiD.
- Please note that DigiD and the CBR Statement of Health are now available in English.
Revised services at municipalities
Municipalities have adapted their services to comply with national guidelines. Please visit their websites for the latest update on available services.
- Municipality of The Hague (English)
- Municipality of Delft (English)
- Municipality of Rijswijk (Dutch)
- Municipality of Leidschendam-Voorburg (Dutch)
Our team is available to answer your questions about formalities, and living and working in The Hague region via email or by visiting the Centre.