Government funded international schools
Government Funded International Schools are funded by the Dutch government and offer both Primary and Secondary education. All offer education that is accredited by the Dutch government, but do not follow the Dutch schooling system. Most offer either the European Baccalaureate or International Baccalaureate (IB) qualification. Both of these are accepted by most universities across the world.
School fees at these schools are generally affordable: as to a partial extent, education is subsidised by the Dutch government (between €4.000 for primary and €10.000 for secondary, yearly).
Government Funded Dutch International Schools in The Hague region:
- The European School of The Hague
- The International School of The Hague
- The ‘Haagsche Schoolvereeniging’/ HSV
- International Waldorf School The Hague
- International School Delft
- International School Leiden
- Het Rijnlands Lyceum Oestgeest International School
- Het Rijnlands Lyceum Wassenaar International School
- Elckerlyc International School
You can also check out the range of Foreign National Schools, Independent International Schools, and Dutch Government Funded Schools in The Hague. Don't forget to check out our top tips for searching here, too.