We are looking for a Communications Intern
The Hague International Centre is the point of contact for international staff of organisations and companies in The Hague, Delft, Leidschendam-Voorburg, and Rijswijk. We offer information and guidance about living and working in The Hague region. We also take care of formalities such as municipal registration, citizen service number (BSN), and issuance of residence permits. We do this in close collaboration with our partners ACCESS and the Immigration and Naturalisation Service (IND).
Would you like to work in the public sector to help engage the international community, and be part of a unit in the municipality that facilitates internationals in their move to the region?
You can help put The Hague International Centre on the (international) map and contribute to the image of The Hague as a diverse, attractive, and hospitable city!
What will you do?
As a Communications Intern, you will actively contribute to the implementation of the Centre’s communications strategy. From conducting market research to the development of diverse content together with your colleagues as well as external partners, you will help in the communication of relevant information to the international community in The Hague region. You will also provide support in optimizing registration and our information services for new international students.
Your day-to-day tasks include:
- Curating and creating content for social media
- Assisting in the preparation of events (online, live, hybrid), and during the event itself
- Assisting in the registration of events
- Assisting in the maintenance of The Hague International Centre website
- Contribute to articles for our newsletter
- Collaborate with the team
What are our requirements?
- You are creative and energetic, and you are interested in the field of communications, marketing, PR and events
- You are both a thinker and a doer, a self-starter with excellent communication skills, who is result-oriented and always looking for opportunities to improve
- You are fluent in English (C2 to native level) and Dutch (A2/B1 level)
What do we offer?
Duration: 5-7 months, starting in September 2023 or earlier in June/July 2023
HBO-students: €652 (gross) per month (based on 36-hours a week)
WO-students: €652 (gross) per month (based on 36-hours a week)
Please submit your CV and motivation letter in English.
Closing date for submissions: 2 June
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews between 8-12 June 2023.
For more information about the internship, please email Deniz Düzenli via THICcommunications@denhaag.nl
We look forward to hearing from you!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.