Asylum seekers registration procedure The Hague region

Registration for Asylum Seekers

If you have Asylum Seeker's status, and have decided to come and live in The Hague region for more than four months, you will need to register with the municipality.

If you already have your Asylum Seeker's residence permit (Type W or W2), you can follow the process outline on the website of the municipality of The Hague.

You can also read more about the Asylum Seekers process on the website of the COA.