Employees and their family members are eligible for an appointment at The Hague International Centre if they meet all following requirements:
- The employee works for an international organisation, embassy, non-governmental organisation, university, school, knowledge institution, or company which is a recognised sponsor of the IND (Immigration and Naturalisation Service, see Public Register of Recognised Sponsors); or assisted by The Hague Business Agency or InnovationQuarter.
- The employee will be living, or working for a company, located in the municipality of The Hague, Delft, Rijswijk, or Leidschendam-Voorburg.
If an employee has not found a permanent residential address upon arrival, The Hague International Centre offers the possibility for companies and organisations to temporarily register the employee with a company address within The Hague, Delft, Rijswijk, or Leidschendam-Voorburg. Please contact The Hague International Centre, your employer, or relocator to check if you can make use of this service.
Required documents for the registration appointment (for each individual)
- Valid identification (passport or other travel document).
- Proof of occupancy: rental/tenancy agreement, home purchase deed or a signed statement by the main occupant of the house. Please use the following statement. Please bring a copy of the ID of the main occupant of the house and a copy of the signed rental/tenancy agreement or purchase deed of the house.
- Legalised full birth certificate, and/or marriage and/or divorce certificate (if available). Read more about legalisation and apostille here.
- Residence permit or letter of approval from the IND (if applicable).
- Privileged or MFA card (if applicable).
|Please proceed if you fulfil the above criteria >>||Make an appointment|