News Overview

The Hague is an attractive region for Dutch as well as international families to settle. Reflective of the city’s international character, families have a range of childcare services to choose from. In this article, we list the different types of childcare available.
For the year that you migrated to the Netherlands, you must file a special migration tax return (also known as the M-form). This ensures that you get a tax refund if you paid too much wage tax in that year.