Parking permit The hague region



Paid parking is common in The Hague region. If you are a resident and have a car, you can apply for a parking permit which allows you to park in your neighbourhood without paying every time you park.

Resident's parking permit

Applying for a parking permit differs per municipality. At the Municipality of The Hague, there are 3 ways to apply for a parking permit: online, in writing or in person. Applying for a permit online is the most common way at municipalities. You will then need a DigiD and - depending on your situation - additional documents.

Apply for a parking permit as a resident in…

Visitor’s parking permit

If you get visitors who need to park in the paid parking area in your neighbourhood, you can get a parking permit for visitors. The visitor's parking permit entitles you to a certain number of parking hours per year. This is your parking credit.

Apply for a visitor’s parking permit in…

Parking in the city

If you need to get popular neighbourhoods such as the city centre of The Hague and Delft or Scheveningen, you may want to consider Park & Ride or take public transportation to avoid traffic and save money on parking fees.

Read more about parking in…